1) You Are Confused When you don’t know what exercises to do, how to perform them, or how many sets and reps to do.
2) You Have Stopped Seeing Results The scales aren’t changing, your body fat is the same, and you have stopped gaining muscle.
3) You’re Lacking In Motivation When you are dragging yourself to the gym, rather then wanting to go, therefore not training as efficiently as you should be.
4) You’re Unsure About Your Form / Technique You know roughly what exercises to do, but don’t know how to perform them properly and how much weight to lift.
5) Recovering From Injury / Illness If you are recovering from an injury or illness and want to start or re-start an exercise regime, but don’t know how to go about it so as to not harm your rehabilitation.
If you have read any of the above 5 and thought to yourself “That’s me”, maybe it’s time to invest in yourself and hire a Personal Trainer to help you achieve your goals and ambitions.